We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager who is passionate about matching talent with roles and building talent capacity within an organisation
- Location: Gauteng
- Job Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 23 February 2018
The core purpose of the role is to provide a specialist recruitment function focused on the attraction and acquisition of the best talent in line with the business talent attraction strategy and talent pipeline requirements. The incumbent is accountable for managing all levels of recruitment including talent acquisition management, technical positions, non-technical roles, blue collar workers (e.g. general workers) and drivers in line with the talent pool requirements of business units and functional departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 5-7 years’ specialist recruitment experience
- 5 years’ at management level in a professional services environment.
- Proven track record of high volume, low skilled recruitment techniques and practices
- Driver recruitment experience in logistics, transportation and/or the supply-chain industry
Key Performance Area’s
- Actively contribute to strategy, tactics and policy related to workforce planning, talent attraction, Employee Value Proposition and recruitment channels.
- Develop, oversee and execute recruitment processes in line with the company workforce plan and employment equity targets, ensuring talent pools & pipelines where talent may need to be supplied quickly for operational reasons.
- Implement candidate sourcing strategies in order to identify high quality candidates through proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, social media, talent mapping, vendors and networking.
- Manage the identification, selection and recruitment of technical and non-technical skills and talent at all levels and areas of speciality in line with agreed recruitment service level agreements
- Manage end to end recruitment process, including approval to recruit, employment offer, contracting, through to on-boarding.
- Implement and manage the Talent ATS system to enhance the recruitment capacity to deliver to business needs and drive efficiencies
- Negotiate SLA’s and T&C’s with recruitment service providers to ensure consistency.
- Manage the selection of preferred recruitment agencies in line with the business B-BBEE procurement strategy
- Monitor spend on recruitment budget and achieve cost savings where possible.
- Track and report on trends in recruitment to support the talent acquisition strategy.
- In consultation with the Remuneration and Benefits Manager, advise on remuneration benchmarks in line with the market and other relevant salary surveys
- Work closely with the business leaders to develop an understanding of the business requirements, recruitment needs and desired candidate profiles in order to satisfy recruitment and selection expectations
- Manage and develop performance and talent of the team in line with the Integrated Employee Value philosophy.
The behaviours required by the incumbent in this role are:
- In-depth knowledge of the operating and legislative requirements of the transport and logistics industry
- Recruitment techniques and processes
- Basic Conditions of Employment, Labour Relations and Employment Equity Act
- Business perspective
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Highly developed negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and reason using numerical information
- Strong analytical thinking to manage, optimise and improve systems and procedures and to identify where technology is required to support efficiencies
Barloworld Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to individuals from the designated groups.
If you have not received a response within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.